The Federal Ranch
Peace River District, Ft. St. John
British Columbia, Canada
14,724 +/- acres bordering the Graham River and Colt Creek!
One of the oldest established cattle ranches in this area!
All for the low price of US $795,000!
This large and scenic British Columbia cattle ranch offers the following:
· Almost 1,000 deeded acres with the balance being a grazing license.
· Just seconds out your back door is the wild and free Graham River.
· 2 homes, outbuildings, a full set of corrals.
· Hayfields with a landing strip on one end.
· Elk, bear, moose, golden eagles, and a variety of waterfowl are everywhere.
· Cattle and some horses also available by private treaty.
· Additional 540 deeded acres across the river available for an additional US $375,000. It consists of hay ground/timbered areas, a residence, and other outbuildings.
Above is a photo of the ranch headquarters. Beautiful---even on a rainy day.
LIVINGSTON WESTERN REAL ESTATE
"Marketing Quality Ranch & Colorado Mountain Property"
303.741.1900 office / 303.773.1585 facsimile