Hunters Leigh Bed & Breakfast
(For horses AND people)
Luxurious living for humans and horses alike on the smoky hill river!
Stunning home; 1700’s (replica) English 8-stall stable.
hay fields, Huge trees!
CAN BE A PRIVATE RESIDENCE and/OR A BUSINESS—YOU DECIDE!
This stunning and well-built immaculate custom 1980 home is English Tudor in style. The designer/owner of this spectacular home spared no expense in the design and construction of this fine property. Features include:
· 4 bedrooms including the master suite with a 5-piece bath with jetted tub, vaulted ceiling, and skylight.
· 3.5 baths total, formal dining room plus spacious eating area just off kitchen.
· GOURMET kitchen with 39 feet of custom red oak cabinetry, oak plank flooring, AND all of the appliances are new within the past year or so.
· Enclosed gazebo, i.e. sunroom--flooded with light, it overlooks the hay field/horse pastures and the river beyond.
· Fireplaces, 2-story living room, spiral staircase, oversized 2-car garage with a wash station for cars, horses, and our favorite pooches.
· 8-stall barn, which is a replica of an English 1700’s stable. Besides the 8 stalls there is a grooming room, tack room, and feed room.
· Sellers, with little marketing effort, have a wonderful B&B business for horses and people; a business you can keep or not. Your choice.
· You won’t believe the wonderful architectural features throughout this fine property (things like the antique bridge planks in the horse wash room, the fossil filled stone posts, and the antique brick walkways. Asking just $550,000!
Above is an aerial shot
of this stunning property.
Why isn’t my phone ringing?? RIGHT NOW??
LIVINGSTON WESTERN REAL ESTATE
"Marketing Quality Ranch & Colorado Mountain Property"
303.741.1900 office /